How to open an account on Betin?
This guide will help you learn how to open an account on Betin successfully so you can start claiming not only the welcome bonus but all other offers currently available. Via a simple and straightforward registration, your Betin account will be created, and you will be able to taste the online betting experience the operator is so famous for.
Step by Step: How to open a Betin Account
Following these steps below will enable you to open an account on Betin within no more than a couple of minutes:
- Click on the link/button you will find below this list. It will redirect you to the Betin official page so you can begin the registration process.
- Once there, click the yellow “Register” button. It is not as noticeable as the “Login” tab that is right above it on the top right-hand corner of the screen, but you won’t have trouble finding it as it stands out against the blue background.
- The registration form opens, and you can start filling it out with the information required.
- Make sure you type on the correct details, as you will need to go through an account verification process later on. Any wrong information will make your account inaccessible, and there is no way to edit them once you open a Betin account.
- You will notice that there is a field that reads “Do you have a promotions code”. Generally, this is filled with the promo code many operators offer to new customers which enhances their overall experience and, in many cases, is also required to unlock a bonus. You can visit this page to have more details on Betin offers and promotions using a promo code.
- To finalise the registration, click the “Register” button. Your Betin account is created, and you can start betting and playing.
Welcome Bonus on Betin
When you open an account on Betin at the moment of this writing, you are entitled to a 50% Karibu bonus up to KES 5,000. To receive it, you simply complete the registration procedure, deposit, at least, Ksh300, using the Paybill number 997270, and place a sports bet (any type) with total cumulative odds of, at least, 3.00. (T&Cs apply). Once your bet is settled, your account will be credited with 50% of your deposit amount. If, for example, you load your account with Ksh3,000, you will receive another Ksh1,500.
As you can see, claiming the bonus is easy once you register your Betin account.
Register on Betin mobile
When you open an account on Betin using your mobile phone or tablet, you won’t find any dedicated Betin app. This means that you will need to play Betin from your portable device’s browser. To do so, just follow these steps:
- Visit the operator’s download page.
- Click on “Download Casino” or “Download Sportsbook”, depending on which product you wish to download.
- Alternatively, you can click “Open mobile site” on the top right-hand corner and scan the corresponding QR code you will find.
- Whichever method you choose, you will be provided with detailed instructions as to how to download the app so you can open an account on Betin mobile.
- If a pop-up warning appears on your phone, press “Ok”. Nothing to worry about here. Downloading this app comes with no risks whatsoever.
- Once the download is complete, open the file and tap on “Install”.
- Open the Betin app and start wagering or playing (if you have downloaded the casino mobile platform)
Remember you have to open a Betin account first to be able to access the download page.
Terms and Conditions
Some of the terms and conditions applicable to open an account on Betin are listed below:
- This bonus is available for new Kenya players over 18 years of age who open an account on Betin and make a qualifying deposit.
- The minimum deposit should be, at least, KES300 via Airtel or MPesa using Paybill number 997270.
- Players must place the full amount of their first deposit on a bet on any sport with cumulative odds of 3.00 or higher.
- Wagering requirements apply so that the bonus winnings become withdrawable.
- 10x the bonus amount should be wagered within 30 days from the day players open an account on Betin.
How to bet on Betin
Here is how to place a single and combined bet on the operator’s site.
How to make a single bet on Betin
Click on the preferred bet mode. Choose one of your likes from the available betting icons on the home page or click Menu for more betting options. Then, select the sport, tournament, league or country of your likes, choose odds, add the amount you want to bet, and then “Place Bet”.
How to place a combined bet on Betin
You only select the events you want to bet on, click on “Combined”, then choose the combination of your preferences, and insert the bet. The system will automatically calculate the number of combinations; therefore, you only need to decide whether you will make part (i.e., bet on doubles) or full combinations.
Payment methods: How to make deposits and withdrawals
Players that open an account on Betin can use any of the following payment methods to make deposits:
- MPESA– The funds should be deposited using Paybill number 997270.
- Airtel Money– Again Paybill number 997270 must be added when making payments via Airtel. Or you can select Other.
- Bank Transfer – Players will need to send a copy of receipt after funding their account via bank transfer to Betin’s customer support. It may take up to 3 days for the funds to appear on the bank statement.
To withdraw winnings, you can only use bank transfer. The maximum transaction sum allowed may reach 140,000 Ksh provided you have 66 Ksh, or more, available balance.
You can get in touch with a company agent in regards to questions about how to open an account on Betin or whatever other reason via:
- Live Chat (available from 7am to 11pm)
- Twitter customer service.
Opening a Betin account is quite and easy process. We hope that you are going to have a lot of fun playing on this brand’s platform. As we believe it is one of the best options in the country.