Betin Kenya App: How to Play on Mobile
Licensed by the BCLB, Betin Kenya is one of the relatively new entrants in the African online betting game featuring a handy Betin Kenya mobile app that is in line with all leading online bookmakers. The fully-functional, mobile-friendly application enables players to access the site from their phone or tablet 24/7 regardless of their operating system or make. The table below summarizes the performance of the Betin Kenya app in three main areas, namely system requirements, bonuses, and features.
|Betin Kenya Mobile App|
|Bonuses and Promotions||5|
|Download it now||Download the app|
How to Download the Betin Kenya App
Follow these steps to download and install the Betin Kenya mobile app on your portable device, depending on which operating system you use. Note that the app can be downloaded from neither the Google Store nor the App Store. Instead, players will need to complete their downloads directly from the Betin website. This includes both the sportsbook and casino apps.
- Open the operator’s platform from your phone’s browser (or your tablet).
- Tap on the “Menu” button (you will find it at the top left-hand corner of the screen).
- Tap on “Get the Betin App” at the top side of the Menu page, then “Download”.
- A pop-up warning may appear asking you to confirm the download. Press “OK”; the app is safe to download. The download will begin shortly.
- Once finished downloading, open the Betin file and choose “Install”.
- Open the app (it should be in your phone’s menu) and start betting!
- Alternatively, you could click the QR code that will appear when you tap the mobile tab and follow the download directions provided.
- Visit the operator’s desktop website.
- Click the mobile tab (you will find it at the top of the screen).
- Scan the QR code you will be provided with.
- Follow download directions.
- If your iPhone or iPad does not support such a download, the system will automatically reroute you to the mobile platform.
Beting Kenya App System Requirements and Compatibility
To be able to download the Betin Kenya mobile app and start playing on the go, your Android device must be 15.0 and above while a Windows phone or tablet must be version 8.1 and higher. The Betin Kenya mobile app is also compatible with iPhones and iPads bearing an iOS 8.0 or later version.
Available Bonus and How to get it
At the moment of this writing, Betin Kenya welcomes new players with a 50% Karibu bonus up to Ksh 5000, provided they make a qualifying deposit of, at least, 300 Ksh. Some terms and conditions to consider before claiming the bonus are as follows:
- The bonus is available only to new Betin Kenya customers who successfully register with the operator and make their first deposit using M-Pesa Paybill number 997270.
- Players must place their entire deposit amount on a sports market (multiple or single bets) with cumulative odds, at least, 3.00.
- The bonus will be awarded to the player’s account within 72 hours after the bet(s) has been settled.
- The minimum deposit amount required is Ksh 300.
- The maximum bonus sum that can be acquired is Ksh 5,000.
To receive the welcome offer, follow these steps:
- Click the button right below this list.
- Click on “Register” on the top right-hand corner of the site (right below the log in area).
- Fill out the registration form with the necessary information.
- If you have a promo code, make sure you type it in too.
- Make your first qualifying deposit.
- Place wagers that fulfill the requirements mentioned in the terms and conditions.
Once the bets are settled, you will see your account loaded with the bonus. Note that activating a Betin Kenya promo code by inserting it when signing up via the Betin Kenya app will enhance your overall experience with the operator.
Betin Kenya Available Actions, Services and Options
Overall, the Betin Kenya app offers a well-rounded product (both the sportsbook and casino clients). Sports bettors, in particular, are offered several interesting options, such as the cashout feature that enables them to close a bet before the game ends, as well as extra odds and boosts on betting slips that come with more than 5 picks.
On the other hand, the site’s live streaming function is not at the top of the pack, considering that it provides a fairly limited array of matches and sports for players to bet on. That being said, live betting is indeed available, giving punters the chance to place their bets in real time during big games.
Some of the most commonly asked questions about Betin Kenya app are listed below:
How to place a bet
First, go through the available betting icons shown on the operator’s home page to decide which bet mode you fancy the most. If you want to view more betting options, then head to the bottom left of the screen and tap Menu. Then:
- Tap on the sport, tournament, country/league or your likes.
- Hit the odds you want to bet on. For more options, you can tap on the match itself.
- The odds you have selected will be added to your betting slip (found on the bottom of your screen) once you confirm them. Click on it (the betting slip).
- Type in the desired amount.
- Hit “Place Bet”.
How to make a deposit
Making a deposit via the Betin Kenya mobile app is as easy a process as it can be. You simply tap on “My Account” located on the top right-hand section of your mobile screen, then “Deposit” and choose the payment method you prefer from the ones available. Each one comes with a guide to complete the deposit.
How to make a withdrawal
You follow the exact same procedure as with deposits, only this time you choose “Withdraw”. Withdraw requests made via the Betin Kenya app are processed within 24 hours or, at times, a bit more.
How to contact the customer service
For questions or concerns about the Betin Kenya mobile app or your experience with the bookmaker, you can use the Live Chat function or email the customer support staff. Alternatively, you could get in touch via their Twitter account or phone a customer service agent.
Opinions of the Betin mobile app
The Betin Kenya mobile app has a lot of potential to attract the interest of Kenyan players, with a generous welcome bonus available to new users, a fully-functional, user-friendly mobile site, and some great features, such as cash out. Also, the customer service department is fast and efficient even when reaching out to them via the Betin Kenya app.
And, although live streaming is not yet on par with the services offered by other bookmakers, the operator compensates with superb live betting.
|Generous welcome bonus||No mobile app|
|Functional mobile site||Poor live streaming|
Click here and enjoy the bonus